Mayor and Council would like to congratulate the 2019 Graduating Class of JMA Armstrong High School on their fine achievement. May the future hold much success for you all!
With Spring-cleaning season upon us, here are some important dates to keep in mind:
(1) The Village of Salisbury's Spring Special Pick-Up day will be Monday, May 6th. This is when bulk items can be placed curbside. Just be sure to have them out early, as collection can begin anytime after 5:00 that morning.
(2) The Southeast Eco360 "Mobile Eco-Depot" will be set up at the Salisbury Baptist Church parking lot (3128 Main Street) on Wednesday, May 29th and Thursday, May 30th from noon until 8:00 both days. This is where you come to drop off any hazardous waste items or bulk items.
The deadline to purchase a Village of Salisbury Dog Registration Tag without a late fee being applied to the cost was March 31st. From this point forward, the cost for Dog Tags is $25 for spayed or neutered dogs, or $45 if the dog is not spayed or neutered (these costs include a $15 late fee). These Dog Tags can also be purchased from the Village's Animal Control Officer, Jessica MacDonald. Also, if you have any complaints or inquiries concerning dogs, please contact Jessica. She can be reached at 378-3627.
- Swearing In of New Councillor Robert Campbell
- Decorating Contest Results
- Salisbury Approves New Fire By-Law
- Emergency Tips
- Why Are Fire Lanes So Important?
- Thank You
- The Memory Maple and Living Lindens' Tree Campaign
- Attention Dog Owners
- Historical Photos - Photos of the Past
- Street Lights